Tuesday 28 November 2006

Tutorial 7

Tutorial 7...

I find that Excel can be a very simple and straight forward program to use for basic spread sheeting and recording of information etc. However, when it comes to the more advanced things like Macros..get me out of there..I remember doing an assignment for Information Systems subject and the assessment involved a lot of Macros and boy did I struggle. I mainly struggled because the tutor did not help and did not give clear instructions at all. He presummed that we all knew what we were doing...But I must say on this occasion I seemed to do alright.... Adam's instructions were very clear and straight forward which has made doing this tutorial exercise pleasant and uncomplicated.. Macros probably aren't a complicated part of excel if they are explained right...

No comments: