Thursday 23 November 2006

Tutorial 5

Tutorial 5.......
The purpose of this tutorial exercise is to find a range of pictures which descibes the following categories :
  • friends
  • high tech
  • news
  • summer
  • unconventional
  • university life

I needed to make sure that they were not modified in Photoshop as we will be using the photos in the coming tutorial exercises. Also I need to post a summary about those pictures I have chosen as to why they represent the categories....Here goes........



Friends: Friends always get back together no matter what they are going through in their lives.






High Tech: Any train that can travel of speeds up to 360km per hour has got my vote for the High Tech category. Look at that piece of machinery..beautiful and smooth too to ride..


Summer: This picture represents me in the season of summer..Laid back, enoying the warm weather with a beer in one hand, letting my worries drift away with the tide..



Unconventional: hmmm..I think this picture speaks for itself. What's the point of having a loo u can't use?



University Life: Study, study and more study. That pile of work looks a lot like mine.










No comments: