Friday 24 November 2006

Random Blog


Random Blog....


Ok.... so I thought I would do a random blog thingy, cause apparently after reading the assessment criteria we need a minimum of 14 blogs and I have only done 13...As a BA Japanese student doing a Journalism / IT subject it is going pretty well, I think.... Well see...Especially when I get my first mark back from my first assessment piece...I've started to think about the essay and how I'm going to start doing it..As soon as I get a few questions available, I'm just going to randomly pick one and try my best at it. I'm not really up with the tech lingo but I will definately try my best to present something read and understandable. This was the first question...


Essay/Discussion Question: The idea of the internet as cyberspace has been a part of our contemporary culture for some time, particularly in the popular medium of film. But is the concept of cyberspace still relevant to our contemporary society? Discuss with reference to your own experience of contemporary media.


Hard question to breakdown...might pass....will have to wait and see........arrrgh...!!

No comments: